Wednesday 8 December 2010

Haters & Heartbreakers Please Read :)


H.A.T.E.R.S

Fine with me that u guys think that i'm just not good enough to be ur friend. It's just not worth it for me grieving about it anymore. Over the times i tried hard enough to be a good friend. But it seems that it's just not enough eyh dudes? Go ahead. Laugh at my back. Say shit about me and spread the word.Like i care anymore. U fuckers only pay attention on my mistakes than the positivity i've did. Typical human beings' attitude i can say. Whatever. I just had enough. Can't be letting u guys take advantage on me anymore and i just can't be a friend when in need only. No more. I'm so done.



H.E.A.R.T.B.R.E.A.K.E.R.S

I'm just thankful to u all for making me have the first laugh at myself,for making me continue to have the same laugh at myself over and over but gradually making me "learn" from my mistakes. Letting me not to "repeat" them again and again,for teaching me "patience",for teaching me the various ways of self-help and keeping oneself involved,for teaching me the difference between loneliness and solitude,for making me discover what life can throw,and most importantly,making me learn that love is not about "you're mine" and "I'm yours", and finally not making it to my present.


Thank You Guys and Girls in my Haters & Heartbreakers List. Now, Fuck Off .






Currently Listening to Fuck It by Eamon




No comments:

Post a Comment