Thursday 16 September 2010

A lil some some u people might wanna know :)





Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their names) :

1. I'm sorry for not being PERFECT.
2. You think u're funny but u're just making a fool out of yourself!
3. Please,dont u know where to get a toothbrush and toothpaste?
4. Damn u bitch. U aint worth it.
5. How could you do this to me? We were best friends before..
6. Hey there sugar,wanna make love some time?
7. No,im not for a relationship. Yet.
8. Yes. I do like you a lot. But its ur attitude that annoys me.
9. Now you're trying to win me back? Its just too late.
10.Admit it,im hotter than you Dude. haha =D

Nine things about myself :

1. I'm always Hungry.
2. I would rather text than talk.
3. I can be a real Dick to people who i dont like.
4. I'm always praying that this miserable life of mine would just go away.
5. I get annoyed very easily.
6. I'm sometimes a liar.
7. I share personal problems with my pet Cat.
8. I love to listen to people's confessions & problems.
9. I'm good in bed? ;P

Eight ways to win my heart (in no particular order) :

1. Be polite not only to me,but my friends and family.
2. Think of me although when im not thinking of you.
3. Treat me like how you want to be treated.
4. Be there for me no matter in what situation i am in.
5. Cares and understands me when im feeling down.
6. Be honest in every way. No secrets. No lies.
7. Just be yourself whenever u're with me.
8. Able to know me more than I know myself.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :
(well actually there's plenty of zeros left after "seven")

1. Where can i get extra money?
2. Are UFOs Real?
3. When will i have a real true long lasting relationship?
4. What undies im gonna wear for tomorrow?
5. When will i ever be able to make my parents proud?
6. How is it like to die?
7. When will i just grow up?

Six things I do before I fall asleep :

1. Drink a glass of water.
2. Light up a cigarette.
3. Wash up.
4. Apply any lotions that are necessary.
5. Re-read text messages of the day in my cell.
6. Pray a bit.

Five people who mean a lot :

1. Daddy .
2. Mummy .
3. Sis Syeril .
4. Pet Cat Snowbelle .
5. A True Friend .

Four things your wearing right now :

1. Tank top.
2. Boxers.
3. Ring.
4. Blanket?

Three places that you would like to go:

1. Paris .
2. Amsterdam .
3. Australia .

Two things you want to do before you die :


1. Make my parents proud of me.
2. Be somebody who people respects.

One Dream : Where the World stops War,Cruelty and Brutality.

Currently Listening To Perfect by Simple Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment