Friday 17 September 2010

Edy's Angels


Sarah Yasmin Begum (Sara)


Syazwanie (Wany)

Dzatil Fadhilah (Atyl)



These 3 Beautiful girls above are my bestest best Girl-Friends that i'd ever had. Lets talk about Sara,
I knew her since when we were in Standard 6 which makes us 12 years old at that time. I use to disturb her a lot but was actually a weird way of me to "tell" her that i had a crush on her ;P We use to hang out with each other often. As we grew elder,we were still good friends in secondary school. We'd always looked out for each other. Backing each other's backside. Mostly,she'll be the one who backs me up a lot. LOL .. She was always there for me when i have problems,and i know that i can only count on her and borrow a shoulder to cry on. She understands me well. Always there to cheer me up,make me laugh,make me feel just comfortable. As time passes,both of us grew up. And i had this feeling that me and Sara will never ever be more than friends. We love our friendship so much and we woudln't want to crush it. She's a friend who really look after me and always gives me advices that are really useful. But its kinda sad to say,we just can't be as close as before anymore. Sara here already have responsibilities to her baby girl named Qyra Helena Iman,and not to forget her beloved husband Ezad Asri (Kecik). Im honestly happy for her though. At least she had settled down. And im also kinda proud that im already like an uncle to Qyra. :) Sara i just wanted to tell you,that u're just the best friend that any human being will ever dreamed of. Love,And Miss You Much.. (Sarahh..kauu...kauu......hahaha!! kau sorang je yg fhm ape ni... ;P )

Now,lets talk about this crazy lil shorty girl name Wany. I first met her when i was working at the TGV CINEMAS in JUSCO CHERAS SELATAN back in the year 2007. At first i never even noticed her. Well,at that time i was like,never looked at a tudung girl before. hehe. But then,i cant remember how we became friends. The tudung girl that i thought was very soft-spoken,polite,gentle and staff turns out to be a really fierce,active,talkative but manje girl. haha. Well,i some time treat her bad,but its because that sometimes i forget that shes actually a girl ;P Wany is a great friend when it comes to listening. I just love to talk to her when im feeling lonely,when im feeling kinda down. She's a good friend to look for.. We were always crazy about karaoke,movies,and most importantly,Mc'Ds Chocotop Ice Cream. :)
And i'll feel really upset if she's sad,and so does she to me. We can share almost anything to each other. She's a girl where no one will dare to picks a fight with too ;P Well Wany,may our friendship last till the end of days yea!
Atyl. I knew her when i was studying in KOLEJ KOMUNITI HULU LANGAT along Jalan Semenyih which is located in Kajang. At the first few days of orientation,i Did noticed her but wasn't looking. She seems to be a quiet type of girl who only mind her own business. And again,i was Wrong. She's a very fun,happy go lucky,active,wacky type of girl that carved her name in everybody's minds. She's more like a guy most of the times,but deep down inside of her,there's a little angel hidden. She yells a lot in class,scolding the boys and its just like she owns the whole college. haha.atyl..atyl.. She did had a crush on me once though,but at that time i just wasn't ready for any kinds of fancy relationships,and i was more like a naughty boy doing what boys do best. haha. =D I do like her too,but it was just Love for a friend. But she understands though and we just pretend that none of our personal feelings for each other ever existed. She's really fun to hang out with,especially during Karaoke sessions. I just Love to hear her sing. My most favorite songs she sings that will be Di Penjara Janji by Awie Wings,Teringin by Shima,Sembilu by Ella and My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. She's also good at bowling! And i just love it when she calls me "cuk" or "mok". haha gedik en en.. ;P But,we dont contact each other much no more. Since after college,and each of us went separate ways. She's staying in Bangi and im here in Cheras,she's busy with her boyfriend which is my College Senior,who doesnt like Atyl to be friends with me. Hmm. Well,im pretty sure that one day we will bump into each other. AwwwW only GOD knows how much i miss you atyl! =')

Currently Listening To Friends Forever by Vitamin C

No comments:

Post a Comment