Sunday 26 September 2010

The Most Special Woman in My Life :)














Nuraini Syafinaz bte Abdullah or Alison Too Siew Leng and also my mother. She's Special to me because she's one strong Single Mom that i've ever known. She raises me and my younger sister from young till now. She's the type of mother who does everything for her kids. From waking us up to school or work,washing our dirty clothes,preparing foods and evens boil those weird Chinese's herbs for us ;P

She's an English Home Tutor of a reading program call Smart Reader.She teaches at home every single day there is in a week. She's a type of lady who doesn't socialize her self much and prefers to just sit at home busy tidying up the house,preparing new syllabus for her students,watching lame TV shows,playing jigsaw puzzles,talks to my cat Snowbelle and is now still struggling herself to learn more about computers and internet. She sometimes keep herself comfort by going to Spas,Salons,Gym,getting her nails done etc all by herself. She doesn't have much close friends though that's the reason each time my friends comes to visit at my house,she'll be the most busy-body one ;P . She will come up with some weird topics suddenly and talk to my friends. And the funny things is,my friends seem to "layan" her too ;P And once or twice a year,the only holiday that she'll go is to Australia to visit my mom or some of her Australian so called Boy-Friends. ;P But im okay with it though as long as its a "mat-salleh" guy. I dont know why,maybe to me,in Malaysia there's no guy that can be good for her. :) But for whoever who hurts my mother's feeling,will be on my Murdering List. Seriously.
She sometimes gets too excited of something that she freaks out like she's gone totally whacked. Sometimes,she tries to be funny by saying stuff or doing but turns out to be really lame ;P
A person who eats a lot. But still maintain eyh Mi! :) A slow and NOOB driver too but has "gaya" driving wearing her sunglasses ;P Doesn't cook well,but her specialties in cooking are her spaghetti,"ayam masak kicap",ABC soup,"bihun Tom Yam","Pan-Mee",Sardines and Indo-Mee. HeeHeeHee ;P An she's an attractive women to men from other countries. I also dont know why lah! Well,whoever she is,she's my one and only Mother :)

I'm sad to say that im not a very good son to her. I've done so many sins and created so much problems for her. Yet,she's still here for me.. She's been there for me when im sick,when im feeling sad,weak and always gives me what i want.. Although most of the time she nags a lot. Really really much i might add. But everything she nags about has a cause. I must admit that i sometimes just cant stand of her repeating the same thing over and over again that i just cant control my anger by throwing bad words back at her.. I just dont know what got into me that i dare to yell that way at my mother.. But no matter how she nags,how much anger that i had at her,she'll be the one who will try to win me back and make me happy again. Sometimes,even by buying top up reloads for me. ;P

Mi,i just wanted to let u know how i feel about u.. I really DO love u a lot. Its just that my way of love to u is wrong.. You've always been kind to me,to my friends. And yet i dont even treat u like a mother.. I didn't even Salam u for Raya.. These are just some things that i regret and i can never turn back.. Im sorry for all the wrong doings and hurting ur feelings.. and also crashing ur car. All i ever wanted was to just be the Best for u and for u to be proud of calling me ur son to ur friends. One day mi.. Just u wait... I know i've been saying this for so many times,but i just cant do it yet.. I want to be the son that looks after his mother when she turns old. And I wouldn't mind at all to be a son who stay with his mother even when he's married. Because i know that you'll be a Great mother in law ;P But yeah,seriously. I want to be there for u like how u've been there for me too. Give me a chance Mi.. Never leave to Australia and leave me and Syeril behind... We need u here... I need u here... You know when i sometimes see Popo and watching how her kids treats her,some bad,and some good,it tells me,i want to be the best to look after u one day. And that u told me that u felt that Popo doesn't love u much,it hurts me deeply and i told my self that i'll love u even when u grow old..





Mi,i want u to know,that no matter what happens,u'll always be my only mother. And forgive me for being rude to u and gave u nothing but trouble. Remember that i'll always love u and that i'll prove it to u too one day to come...


Currently Listening To Mama (I Love You) by Spice Girls

1 comment: