Wednesday 15 September 2010

Syeril Elena Binti Mohd Ridzwan




Ah Girlll!!!! i always shouted at my only sibling i have which is my lil sister :) i was always yelling and shouting at her almost all the time. And was always trying to pick up fights with her when we were kids.. I was also some times jealous of her for no reasons.. haha.. those days were the old days eyh girl? hehe..
Well,u're all grown up now.. and i cant call u "Mei Mei" already.. i just wanted to tell you how much i wish to tell you that i love you so much.. I've never been a good brother to you,i've always been a jerk in our family who is separated,but u are tough,discipline and smart.. u are a real dream lil sis that every brother ever dreamed of.. You were always there for the family..for me...
I just wanted to say that I'm Sorry and i promise to you that one day,i'll make u be proud to call me ur brother. I promise u girl...
And girl,i was too ego to tell u all this face to face. i just dont understand why.. maybe is because that im shy of u having a brother like me. I dont know how to show u that i love u but only to try to defend u from some of ur guy friends in silence... I just dont want u to end up to be like some of those i knew okay? Thats all i want from u. Nothing else..
Study hard,and make daddy and mummy proud of you. let them at least see someone in the family Graduate in University. That's all i want from you in my entire life.. i had a chance to do so but i just failed.. so now its ur chance and the only hope is on u now girl.. I'll always support u in no matter what u love to do..and u know it rite?.. I know u can.. And always remember,Koko always will Love you my dear lil sis... :')

Currently Listening to The Climb by Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment