Wednesday 15 September 2010

Natsha Shahira










Tasha. thats what i call her. She was a really good Myspace's friend of mine. And yes,i had a crush on her :) . Right after i broke up with my Ex girlfriend,i was so heartbroken and stuff but only Tasha makes me feel PEACE.. She gave me strength,spirit to move on.. And most of all,she makes me feel so comfortable that i never ever had felt with a girl ever before.. She was always online during my office hours when i was working at the Ministry Of Education in Putrajaya back in the year 2009..I wan always chit chatting with her by replying comments and messages.. we always talk about each other's lives,problems and also personal matters.. we shared almost Everything... but when time passes by,she seems different.. she rarely was online as always,she wasn't that happy go lucky girl as always.. I knew that something was wrong,i finally felt that its may be time to meet her up or even talk on the phone.. I just felt like i wanna know whats wrong and i wanted to be with her.. i gave her my number and asked her to contact me a.s.a.p . But she didnt. Never did till now..

I was just stunned and felt down again without her.. i felt that i just lost someone important in my life,again. The last message she sent to me was on the 28th of October Year 2009. and that message says
:"edy i off dulu..i kat hosptl ni..harini dah blh blk umah so nak kemas2 smtra pukl 4..take care dear..miss u".
After this message,i never heard of her..ever again.. I dont even have her contact number or address.. and she's in Singapore... She also has a home here in Malaysia somewhere in Damansara but she seldom comes..
But i never gave up and stop sending messages to her through Myspace hoping that one day,she'll read them...Just Hoping and Praying....

Tasha,i just want to say to you that u've been a Special girl in my life although we haven't met or even hear each other's voice before,but u gave something really special in my life that i'll never ever forget.. and im thankful of that.. I promise that i'll never ever forget about u.. And above all,i just wish,that One day,we can reconnect with each other again... i miss you Tasha..

Currently Listening To I Miss You Like Crazy by The Moffats

No comments:

Post a Comment