Wednesday 9 February 2011

DyNa






Walking by the days we had shared and gone through together , the happiness and the sadness , you'll always be in my mind and heart . You'll always be my first true love . And i'd never regret a day of my life i had with you .

But i regret , of what i'v done . That made me loose you . I lost something so important in life . When I'm with you , you lighted me up , u gave me the spirit to live , to improve in life , to change and to be serious and mature . And you are special to me that no other person will ever be .


Although if we're not fated to be together , i'll just have to be thankful that at least i did had a chance to be with such a wonderful person like you .


Without you in my life , is just like a bird without it's wings ..
How much i want you to know the feelings i have for you still ...

The truth is , i don't deserve you . What i deserve for all my sins and wrong doings to you is to loose you . And that will kill me slowly till the last breath i take in life .



I'll never ever be able to forgive myself for what i've done .
Although how much i love you , i just have to keep it to myself .
And just would like to see you happy . The happiness that i'd never gave .

I would like you to know , no matter what happens in the future , i would really appreciate it if the both of us still have our memories fresh in mind . Cause i know i will ...





My favorite song i sang with you :)


1 comment: