Saturday 5 February 2011

Confusion leads to Frustration .

Why ? am i feeling this again ..
Why ? am i feeling happy but down in the same time ..
Why ? am i still so deeply in love with u ..
Why ? can't i just forget about u ..
Why ? can't i just live without u ..
Why ? can't i just move on with someone else ..
Why ? don't i deserve a second chance to be with u ..

I'm just not really sure of what am i experiencing and feeling at the moment .
I've learned from the pass , never to repeat in the future .
I'm thankful of what had happened , it made me stronger .

Here we are again under the same apple tree , but the difference is just u and me .
We're not like before , that's what u asked for .

Dear God , the only thing i wish for is , for u to be happy and for me to forget . At least , for me to forget ..


No comments:

Post a Comment